The Coloradoan conducted a survey to determine the best places to get a slice of pizza in Fort Collins. Now, these are all great, but I can't help but think that Surfside 7 and Tony's could have beaten out a couple of these, right? Anyway, here's the list, and you can check out the full story here.
- Krazy Karl's Pizza, 1124 W. Elizabeth St. or 2620 S. Timberline Road (399 votes)
- Pizza Casbah, 126 W. Laurel St. (101 votes)
- Panhandler's Pizza, soon to reopen at 2721 S. College Ave. (91 votes)
- Pulcinella Pizzeria, 2550 E. Harmony Road, Suite 101 or 1119 W. Drake Road, Suite C12 (56 votes)
- Beau Jo's, 205 N. College Ave. (49 votes)