As of Sunday Nov. 22nd, Weld County is in "Level Red" on the COVID 19 "dial". This is due to a rising positivity rate of COVID-19 throughout the county. According to the Greeley Tribune, "Level Red" restrictions include:
- "The county is not eligible for variances from the state
- Personal gathering size decreases from “up to 10 from no more than two households to “none.”
- Places of worship and indoor life rites, like weddings and funerals, decrease in capacity from 50% to 25%. Outdoor life rites and worship services are still allowed with 6-foot distancing.
- Restaurants are closed for indoor dining. Take out, curbside, delivery and to-go is open.
- Last call is changed from 11 p.m. to 8 p.m...."
For all the information of this level change, click here.
Photo Credits: Getty Images