The University of Northern Colorado has teamed up with Banner Medical Group in order to open up the campus training facility for student athletes to individually workout. They have made a plan to make sure everyone who goes is meeting safety guidelines. Only athletes who participate in fall sports can go and must abide by the following rules that were developed by Director of Sports Medicine Tracy Darnell and Dr. Steven Sides of Banner Medical Group:
- "A detailed screening of student-athlete health began on June 10.
- Each person inside the facilities will receive daily temperature checks.
- Student-athletes will receive an escort to and from the training facilities.
- Students and staff must wear face masks or other coverings when they are inside buildings.
- No more than 10 people can participate in group workouts inside.
- No more than 25 people may participate in outdoor workouts."
For more information about UNC Athletics starting to come back click here.
Photo Credits: Getty images