With movie theaters still being closed, there is an itch to go out and watch a movie out of your home. Well, in Loveland there is a new fundraiser with a new pop-up Drive-In Theater that will be located in the north lot of The Outlets at Loveland from June 5th until July 12th. Ticket profits will be donated to the Thompson Education Foundation. Here are the details about how the Drive In will work according to a Fyn Public Relations press release:
- "Purchase tickets online at LovelandDriveIn.com.
- Tickets are a suggested donation of $20 per car with proceeds benefiting TEF and will be released at 7:30 p.m. every Wednesday for the following weekend.
- Shows run at 9 a.m., 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays June 5 - July 12. Movies at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Earlier shows are family-friendly movies (Rated G or PG), and the 8:30 p.m. movie will be rated PG-13.
- The drive-in will select movies based on what its distribution partner has available and through community surveys online. Media partners iHeartMedia and NoCo Style will be posting movie surveys on their websites to help gather feedback.
- Attendees must wear masks at all times when outside of their vehicles. Bathrooms will be available and sanitized regularly.
- Local food trucks and vendors are invited to participate and sell to-go food items to attending families. Local restaurants wanting to participate should contact My Big Day at MyBigDayEvents@outlook.com."
For all the information about the drive-in theater click here.
Photo Credits: Getty Images