Arm Your Immune System for the Coronavirus
With all the frenzy right now surrounding the Coronavirus, there are ways to be prepared, but no reason to panic. Northern Colorado cities have taken great care to plan and prepare for the Coronavirus if it makes an appearance in our beloved state. Without causing widespread panic, there are a few things you can do to arm yourself for this illness, just like any other virus during cold and flu season.
1) Wash your hands with soap and water (wash them good, don't cheat!)
2) Reduce your stress levels - balance your work-life schedule to prevent burnout.
3) Rest when you're tired! Running on fumes reduces your body's ability to fight off illness.
4) Take your vitamins and eat immune boosting foods.
5) Consume less sugar (see number 4).
6) Exercise but be mindful of number 3.
7) Keep a supply of congestion relief and anti-inflammatory medicines on hand just in case.
Photo Cred: Getty Images